Monday, May 7, 2007
100 Participants in Cozy Chairs at the previous Think Rich Pinoy Workshop
Q:Who is Think Rich Pinoy Workshop for? What's the program?
A: The seminar is both motivational and practical. It is targeted towards OFW's and professionals who have made substantial income but somehow still can't seem to get out of the trap of working day in and day out. They have to work instead of choosing to work.
Don't get me wrong, we have nothing against employement or self-employment. We just believe that there is more to life than just working. If you're in that group that wants to more than just work for a living then I'm sure this seminar is for you.
In the first part of the seminar, Bo Sanchez debunks financial myths through the Word of God. Bo Sanchez is a preacher who has a heart for teaching financial literacy to the masses. He will share his perspective on wealth and spirituality with the aid of Scripture. But more than that, he will also share his own tips on acquiring and accumulating wealth, tips that he himself uses.
In the second part, Dr. Larry Gamboa will discuss his Seven Step plan for success in Real Estate Investing. This is a plan that can be applied by someone who has no experience at all in real estate. Within this plan, he will discuss practical techniques for acquiring and profiting from real estate deals. The main idea is, entering into the deal you should already know if you will make a profit or not. These techniques have been used and are a must-have in any investor's arsenal.
The last part of the seminar is an interactive workshop teaching the basics of money management, accounting and investing through the highly-acclaimed game Cashflow 101.
We use the game to test the concepts learned in the first two parts and to give the participants a deeper insight into their beliefs and self-concepts towards the previously-mentioned financial subjects. The game is a great tool for assessing your knowledge in accumulating wealth.
We don't really know of any other real estate seminars that combine all of these elements into one seminar.
During the seminar, Dr. Gamboa will be launching his franchise system for acquiring and profiting from real estate. Through this system, franchisees will get a turn-key system for real estate investing. It takes away the trial-and-error and significantly lowers the risk of the investor. However, this is not for everyone as Dr. Gamboa will be screening prospective applicants just like any franchising system.
Hopefully, this is a detailed enough explanation of what the seminar is about.
* To reserve a seat, Deposit the Seminar Investment Amount to BPI Account: Espiritu Santo Technologies Int'l Inc; Account# 8291007318.
After depositing, please text: 0917-850-5681 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Rich Pinoy: Your Passive Income Mentoring Starts Here.
Learn from the Think Rich Pinoy TEAM who's been buying and selling foreclosed real estate for three years now in the Philippines! Yes it can be done. You don't need to wait for a "recession" to buy property. Get into passive income now! New! You can now use Credit Cards to secure your Seminar seat.Pictures from the Previous Think Rich Pinoy Event:
What to expect in the Think Rich Pinoy Seminars
Aside from hearing how several young people purchased their first (or 2nd) properties from the bank at foreclosed rates, complete with pictures, you can expect:
1. Talk 1 - Are you Financially Ready for the Future?
2. The Theology of Money: Talk 2 - Are God and Money really enemies?
3. The Technology of Money: Talk 3 - Pinoy Real Estate Riches Today and Updates
4. The Game of Money: - Cashflow 101 and 202, play the game for 3 hours with like-minded people, guided by seasoned experts
5. Talks 4,5,6 - Real experiences in buying and selling Pinoy Properties from the actual (young) people who did them.
6. Talk 7 - The Think Rich Pinoy Clubs and Pinoy Millionaire Vision 2020
OFWs-teach your family the value of money-in a fun way-via this seminar and the board game. Buy your family a couple of seats to this November 22,Saturday,2008 event.
As you will see, the seminar/workshop is not the same as the book. It's adds many dimensions of practicality to it. Come and join us as you continue on your journey towards passive income.
How? It all starts at the Think Rich Pinoy Seminars + Cashflow 101 /202 Game on November 22,2008
1. The Breathlessly valuable: *Jay Abraham's "Master of Passive Income" transcript. "How to Create Multiple Streams of Revenue That Work 24/7 For you". This 60+ page ebook is going to change the way you think--and earn!
Who is Jay Abraham? Perhaps the world's #1 expert on Passive Income and #1 Guru of Gurus when it comes to marketing. This ebook's value alone is more than enough to pay for the seminar price.
2. Special Report compiled for Think Rich Pinoy only (not available anywhere else): The top mistakes pinoy real estate buyers commit.
3. We’re be raffling off a mentoring session: 1 Hour with Larry Gamboa. Ask him anything you want!
4. Enjoy a MARKETING TABLE, where you can leave your calling cards, brochures for people to pickup.
Attend the Think Rich Pinoy Seminar with Cashflow 101/202
Join Larry & The TRP Team
What : Think Rich Pinoy Workshop
When : November 22, 2008, Saturday
Where: PhilamLife Building, Manila
Text : 0915-499-1999 to get your slot or
Fee: P 1975 / US $ 47 (avail of early bird discount P 1450 on or before October 3,2008)
P.S. Yes, bring a friend with you and learn together. It's better that way!
P.S. Do you have any relatives who work abroad? Tell them about this so they can sponsor you. They will be glad to, just tell thme to read this website! You'll see.
P.S. Use a credit card online to secure a slot. (click on Continue at this message: Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available).