Sunday, February 10, 2008
Valentine's or Wealth Workshop?
One is done every year--the other, well perhaps it's going to be a first time for you!
One - you need a date and someone to impress,express and someone who will say "yes" to you - followed by a (maybe) nervous time of "finding the right words to say" or "finding the right clothes to wear".
The other - you just show up as you are and have a great time learning -nevertheless.
One is pretty costly sometimes and may not have a cap to it's cost -if you go "hopping" to some other restaurant, coffee shop, bar while the night is "young". The other - is a fixed amount, a whole day event that may just change your financial life --and the way you think about the world - it's really that. Ask more than 10 batches of attendees at 100+ people each!
It's a tough choice, isn't it? But we all must choose.
For those who's time is now to choose wealth knowledge, please reserve a seat to either Feb 16 or Feb 17. But you know, Feb 16 is actually kind of full so better go Feb 17 -Sunday and attend church on Saturday (if you're Catholic).
All you need to do is to kindly deposit the fee which is Php1,450 to:
BPI with Account Name:Espiritu Santo Technologies Int'l Inc; Account# 8291007318. (Checking).
This includes snacks and lunch on the day of the event. Bring yourself and maybe, just to win on both fronts, bring your Valentine's date and miss all that traffic and parking difficulties on Valentine's night.
After depositing, please send thru email email@example.com the following:
1. The scanned deposit slip.
2. Chosen Seminar date.
3. Registration info : full name, nickname, address, home/ofc no., mobile no., email address, birthdate.
4. A list of expectations.
Choose wisely! We expect to see you there!
Think Rich Pinoy: Your Passive Income Mentoring Starts Here.
Learn from the Think Rich Pinoy TEAM who's been buying and selling foreclosed real estate for three years now in the Philippines! Yes it can be done. You don't need to wait for a "recession" to buy property. Get into passive income now! New! You can now use Credit Cards to secure your Seminar seat.Pictures from the Previous Think Rich Pinoy Event:
What to expect in the Think Rich Pinoy Seminars
Aside from hearing how several young people purchased their first (or 2nd) properties from the bank at foreclosed rates, complete with pictures, you can expect:
1. Talk 1 - Are you Financially Ready for the Future?
2. The Theology of Money: Talk 2 - Are God and Money really enemies?
3. The Technology of Money: Talk 3 - Pinoy Real Estate Riches Today and Updates
4. The Game of Money: - Cashflow 101 and 202, play the game for 3 hours with like-minded people, guided by seasoned experts
5. Talks 4,5,6 - Real experiences in buying and selling Pinoy Properties from the actual (young) people who did them.
6. Talk 7 - The Think Rich Pinoy Clubs and Pinoy Millionaire Vision 2020
OFWs-teach your family the value of money-in a fun way-via this seminar and the board game. Buy your family a couple of seats to this November 22,Saturday,2008 event.
As you will see, the seminar/workshop is not the same as the book. It's adds many dimensions of practicality to it. Come and join us as you continue on your journey towards passive income.
How? It all starts at the Think Rich Pinoy Seminars + Cashflow 101 /202 Game on November 22,2008
1. The Breathlessly valuable: *Jay Abraham's "Master of Passive Income" transcript. "How to Create Multiple Streams of Revenue That Work 24/7 For you". This 60+ page ebook is going to change the way you think--and earn!
Who is Jay Abraham? Perhaps the world's #1 expert on Passive Income and #1 Guru of Gurus when it comes to marketing. This ebook's value alone is more than enough to pay for the seminar price.
2. Special Report compiled for Think Rich Pinoy only (not available anywhere else): The top mistakes pinoy real estate buyers commit.
3. We’re be raffling off a mentoring session: 1 Hour with Larry Gamboa. Ask him anything you want!
4. Enjoy a MARKETING TABLE, where you can leave your calling cards, brochures for people to pickup.
Attend the Think Rich Pinoy Seminar with Cashflow 101/202
Join Larry & The TRP Team
What : Think Rich Pinoy Workshop
When : November 22, 2008, Saturday
Where: PhilamLife Building, Manila
Text : 0915-499-1999 to get your slot or
Fee: P 1975 / US $ 47 (avail of early bird discount P 1450 on or before October 3,2008)
P.S. Yes, bring a friend with you and learn together. It's better that way!
P.S. Do you have any relatives who work abroad? Tell them about this so they can sponsor you. They will be glad to, just tell thme to read this website! You'll see.
P.S. Use a credit card online to secure a slot. (click on Continue at this message: Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available).